Get medical treatment after your auto accident at no cost to you!
Did you know that the at-fault insurance company is responsible for paying for your medical care? Don’t wait! Get the care you deserve!
No health insurance is required! We can provide all necessary documentation for your employer if it is necessary for you to miss work due to your injuries.
Our providers have helped 1000’s of individuals get medical care following their auto accident!
- • We are providers for ALL car insurances.
- • The at-fault auto insurance is responsible for 100% of your medical care (no copays or deductibles) – NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS!
- • Our office combines medical, chiropractic, physical therapy, and massage therapy.
- • We have a network of other medical specialists (such as pain management, imaging centers, neurologists, and orthopedists) that will also provide care at no cost to you.
- • No referral needed to treat at our office.
- • Our primary focus is and has always been on treating auto accident patients!
We have the experience necessary to help you reach your pre-accident status.
Did you know that some injuries can take days, weeks, or even months to notice?
Being in a car accident is stressful, terrifying, expensive, and altogether frustrating. We realize you face many steps: police, insurance, car dealers, car repairmen – the list is endless. But many people don’t recognize the bodily damage until 72 hours or more after the accident. Ignoring that pain could be as dangerous as driving a totaled car – and yet too many accident victims ignore their discomfort until its too late.
Did you know that even “minor” vehicle damage can lead to permanent injuries?
Symptoms following a motor vehicle crash may include neck pain, mid back pain, low back pain, sleep disturbance, dizziness, anxiety / depression, headaches, irritability, numbness / tingling, weakness, blurry vision, chest pain, bruising, joint pain, ringing ears, etc. We can treat these conditions and more!